- Place the reed sticks in the oil and allow them to sit for one hour. By the end of the hour, you should start to notice the sticks slowly absorbing the oil.
- Flip the reeds over to saturate the top part of the reeds that stick out above oil level to help speed the oil soaking up the reed.
- Place your reed diffuser somewhere suitable in your home and keep it out of reach of children & pet.
- Keep it out of reach of children & pet, do not attempt to move candle while in use, always burn on a flat surface and never leave unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire like furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Recycle your jar. Wash empty jar with warm soapy waters and re-use as vase or anything you like.